Tuesday 3 March 2009

3. Storage and sharing system - Kabooza

Kabooza is a simple online backup and storage system that costs but could be worth it. Unfortunately I have not been able to test it as I cannot find out if there is a free trial. They talk about $1 a week. So why recommend it? Because it has the appearance of being more professional and secure than some of the others. It includes a "download and install" suggesting that there may be a way to locally manage and encrypt. But perhaps somebody who has used it could let me know. If I am given more information, I shall share it.

Kabooza

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
I use them and then are great. They dont have a free trial, but they do have a 100 day full money back guarantee so I gave them a try and they work great. Really simple to get going and smooth with my laptop. completely integrated and non-obstructive.