Saturday 14 March 2009

14. Conversion - pdf to word

I have been looking for a good PDF to Word converter for some time. This time I think I may have found something that I will use again. I had a pdf document that I had made in a professional publishing package, which unfortunately does not save as a Word or rtf format. I did try another online service, and which produced a download of 22 meg. This one ended up at less 800k, and more importantly it did not have those annoying hard returns at the end of each line. Without doubt this is the best I have reviewed so far. The only downside is that it can take an hour or two for a file to come back. So plan well in advance!

PDFtoWord

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the coverage of our service! I just wanted to let you know that we've greatly improved the speed of the service so that should no longer be an issue.