Sunday 9 November 2008

9. Shared Experience - The TeacherTube Rap


The internet provides a perfect medium for sharing ideas and experience of both teaching and learning. Most people are very familiar with YouTube. But less well known is the teachers version - TeacherTube. Here you will find both teaching material and inspiration.

Then I thought that I would find an entry to highlight the potential. So I entering the word "phonics" in the Search. It found 25 entries, and this rap music version to teach what is meant by digraphs was an interesting way to teach using the new media.


Then I wondered what was the most viewed video on the site, and it turned out to be "Pay Attention", with over 770,000 hits. So I had a look, and I can recommend it, even though you are probably already inspired by the potential of technology since you are reading this blog.


TeacherTube

TeacherTube

Most Viewed Digraph Man

No comments: