Thursday 16 July 2009

16. Mobile speech to text - Voice on the Go

I admit that this is cool and I think I will try to find out more details, and who knows, maybe even try it. However, I am not sure I would use it the same way the video shows. Basically a woman is driving and dictating her email over the phone at the same time. I am not so sure I (or most other people) could maintain driving concentration while doing these activities. But if I had the chance to do it while sitting on a park bench .....

Voice on the Go

2 comments:

photoshop restoration and retouching said...

Goods blog and this contains informative posts. Thanks for sharing such a valuable blog....

Regards,
photograph repair services

Anna Schafer said...

However, I am not sure I would use it the same way the video shows. speech recognition program