Wednesday 8 July 2009

08. Picture editing program with screen grab - with PicPick

As screen grabs and picture editors go, this is one of the best I have seen. And it is even portable. (That means it does not get "installed", and can be run from a USB memory stick.) To give you a clue, once I opened this software, all I had to do was hold down Alt and click Prt Sc. The image went straight into the software edit area, and I could do anything from resize to edit (crudely), add markups etc. And then save as a jpg. But I could also save a window of any size, capture a fixed region or use freehand for capture. To add to that, there is also one of the best magnifiers I have seen, as well as a ruler, protractor, whiteboard and a few other things that I have yet to understand.

PicPick

Review of PicPick

1 comment:

photo editing said...

Great stuff! Thanks!!