Tuesday 21 July 2009

21. Picture editing program (better than GIMP?) - Aviary

To be honest, I do not know if this is better than GIMP which is often described as the free alternative to Photoshop, since I could never get GIMP to work properly on my computer. However, this one, calling itself a free online alternative to Photoshop, does work, and has some stunning capabilities. It has an image editor, effects editor, image markup, colour editor, vector editor and screen capture. I continue to be amazed how these website can offer so much for free (there are no adverts). But then that is not my problem.

Aviary

1 comment:

YEAHDUDEZ said...

Hey man, you said gimp would not run on ur computer??? well, if it gets hung at fonts? Go to properties, go to the target box, and hit space --no-fonts and hit ok and it will run JUST fine!